Our General English Course focuses largely on grammar in the morning class and skills, such as speaking and listening, as well as everyday English, in the afternoon classes. Throughout the day you will have the opportunity to widen your vocabulary and improve your pronunciation.
- The main focus is on communication, with plenty of opportunity to practise using new grammar and vocabulary
- Lessons are dynamic, with a variety of activities
- We encourage pair-work and discussion to improve fluency and confidence
- Focus on grammar and vocabulary extension in the morning, with lots of spoken practice and an opportunity to improve skills
- You'll have the chance to learn English for 'everyday situations' in the first afternoon class, with lots of speaking, listening and pronunciation practice. A chance to learn useful phrases and increase your confidence in real social situations
- English Course books are supplemented with authentic material, all included in the course fees
- A test and tutorial with your teacher at least every 2 weeks and regular homework so you can monitor your progress
Typical timetable for the General English course
There are no lessons on Friday afternoons, so students are free to do additional supervised self-study.
Alternatively students may like to do additional 1:1 lessons to focus on specialist areas of their language studies (at an extra cost).
Principal: Andrew Edwards | VAT Reg. 430 563181 | Company Reg. No. 1874846
Copyright LSI 2013