Sales and Marketing Officer
Temporary Maternity cover fixed term – 14/1/19 – 1/11/19
LSI Portsmouth is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Sales and Marketing Officer to join our team at a very exciting time in our development.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, responsibility and management of the following markets: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Marketing trips and attendance of international workshops and trade fairs.
- Implementation of sales and marketing plans and targets.
- Marketing, PR i.e. welcoming agents, tours of LSI Portsmouth, assisting in organising fam’ trips.
- Maintaining and nourishing links with agents, corporate clients and institutional partners
- Identifying new product and market opportunities
- Identifying changes to market and react to changes
- Contributing to the design and visual impact of LSI Portsmouth’s publicity and information materials and website when required.
- Putting together proposals for specialist groups and overseeing the delivery of the courses.
- Involvement in social media
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including the Principal, Admissions teams, Director of Operations and Directors of Studies
- Providing student support when not travelling. This includes supporting welfare, monitoring student attendance and contacting agents for student issues
- 2 years marketing experience
- Native or near-native Chinese level
- Native or proficient English level
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude; willing to go the extra mile; show organisational commitment
Applicants should send a CV and covering email explaining why you are interested and suitable for the role to the Director of Marketing of LSI Portsmouth, Emma Hoyle: [email protected] by 8:00 am Monday 10th December 2018. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 12th December. The role will commence Monday 14th January 2019.