LSI Portsmouth is now a Linguaskill Test Centre
From December 2019, LSI Portsmouth has been offering the possibility of taking the Linguaskill test at LSI Portsmouth, this replaces the BULATS test.
The test, which is from the University of Cambridge, takes just 60 – 85 minutes and covers both listening and reading skills. At the end of the test, you are able to get your results immediately. You’ll also receive an official certificate with your results on it. We are now able to produce your certificate while you are here so you can take it home with you.
There are two versions that can be taken – the Business English listening and reading test and also the General English listening and reading test.
- If you would like some information about the Linguaskill test that you can’t find here – please contact us or send us a message here.
Why we like the Linguaskill test and why we think it is useful:
- The test report is available immediately at the end of the test (reading and listening).
- We can print your certificate while you are here so you can take it home with you.
- The test is adaptive – so you get the best test appropriate to your level.
- It has been researched by Cambridge Assessment English so we know we can trust it.
- It can help with your promotion prospects with your employer now or prospective employers in the future.
- It can help show you tangible results from your course here.
- It will look good on your CV.
If you would like to see some practice tasks, please click on the link below
We are in the process of training our invigilators ready for the launch of the test.
For further information about doing the test please contact us.
More information on the test here:
If you would like the information in French, please see here: